You want to create a more balanced life, more time for yourself, a dream job, and a life that inspires you.
You want to feel more peaceful, more joyful, more creative, and more free.
What I've learned is that having fun is an important part of living a full life.
Doing the inner work is why we are here - to become better in the world and to help the world become a better place.
- It helps integrate life lessons quicker
- Facilitates the healing process in a tangible, productive way
- Makes a sometimes difficult journey more fun and easier to bear.
I've experienced this. My clients have experienced this, and I want this for you too.
You're invited to the Soul Journey Journal Series 2
If you're serious about creating your goals, dreams, wishes and desires... you need to take inspired action, and this is a great first step to take.
Not only does it work, but it's fun. And inspiring!
- Gratitude - for the people who have crossed your path in life.
- Self Love - for the less than shiny parts of yourself.
- Comparison - using moments of comparison into opportunities for inspiration.
- Forgiveness - having compassion for yourself while you work through forgiveness.
- Values - making it your mission in life to align your actions with your words.
- Life Purpose - setting goals for yourself to start experiencing life and stop letting time slip away.
What to expect:
- 6 Art + Soul Lessons - You'll get high quality, in-depth lessons for each project, plus a walkthrough of all the materials used for each project.
- Journaling Questions - This is how you will personalize your art, bring awareness to areas of your life that need your attention, and integrate the spiritual lessons for living a happier life. This is where the magic happens!
- Bonus Collage Elements - Download the extra images + quotes that are used in some of the projects.
- Bonus Video Lesson - Learn how to make an art journal out of an old book
Approaching the harder issues in life doesn't always need to be so serious. I'm offering you a way to experience major shifts of personal growth in a new + exciting way.
I hope you'll take a leap of faith into self growth and creative expansion with me. I promise it will be a journey you won't forget!
"Including art in the process before journaling is magical. It allows one to be with whatever is coming up but because you keep moving on with your art project you are able to move through and process what is coming up without staying stuck! Thanks Lulu Bea for introducing us to this magical process!!!"
- Colleen S.
"It was exciting, relaxing and inspiring. It gave me a feeling of calm and I looked forward to each project. I just used the supplies I had on hand and it worked. Thank you Lulu Bea for this Soul Journey Journal. It was helpful to me and my healing."
- Zeita R.
Lulu Bea is an Intuitive Painter and Life Igniter. She helps women to awaken to their true potential through the art of creative expression. She believes that we all are innate creators who hold the power to craft a life that we truly love and adore.