Rework those masculine neckties into a feminine work of art! In this sewing pattern & tutorial, you will learn how to create an Upcycled Elizabethan Necktie Scarf of your very own. This PDF pattern includes detailed instructions and up close pictures. The name of this scarf was inspired by the exotic ruffles and collars of the Elizabethan Era. You will definitely make a statement with this impressive scarf style.
Neckties are readily available at thrift stores, garage sales and from friends, so finding secondhand materials should not be a problem for you. All of the items that I make are upcycled/recycled, and I hope this will inspire you to find used materials before shopping for new ones.
In this pattern you will learn:
- How to select the neckties when preparing to make your scarf
- How to deconstruct, assemble and and sew the scarf
- Sewing machine (Serger optional)
- Straight pins
- Seam ripper
* Advanced beginner to intermediate sewing skills are recommended.
* All text and photos are ©Copyright Lulu Bea's 2018.
* You may use this pattern to create items to sell in boutiques and online, but please make reference to Lulu Bea's.
* Mass production is not allowed.
* There is no refund for digital patterns.