Fabric Sample Hat PDF Tutorial
Use beautiful fabric pieces to create this one-of-a-kind hat
Fabric samples are simply gorgeous.. the patterns, and colors, and textures, oh my!! I am excited to share with you this PDF sewing pattern & tutorial so you can make Upcylced Fabric Sample Hats of your very own. I have included instructions on how to make both an adult woman's hat (size S-M) and a child version (for ages 5-7). I also offer tips on how to adjust the size for bigger hats. This PDF pattern offers detailed instructions and up close pictures to walk you through each step of the hat construction.
- How to select the fabric samples when preparing to make your hat
- How to cut, assemble and and sew the two different hat styles
- Fabric Samples
- Sewing machine & Serger (though advanced knowledge with a sewing machine would suffice)
- Cutting tools (i.e. Scissors/Rotary Cutter, Cutting Mat)
- Straight pins
- T-shirt for the band
- You will also need a way to print out the templates to use
Lulu Bea is an Intuitive Painter and Life Igniter. She helps women to awaken to their true potential through the art of creative expression. She believes that we all are innate creators who hold the power to craft a life that we truly love and adore.